- Countdown to Chris' final exams: 5 weeks
- Distance from ideal weight: 16 pounds
- Distance from realistic ideal weight: 6 pounds
- Number of teeth Jacob has: 2. Sort of. Little teeny-weeny white lines that will become lower incisors.
Told Karolyn about Guy. Should really contact my father and stepmother and brothers too. Tomorrow.
Why Spellcheckers Are Not Proofreaders:
(And no, I won't provide the link; it's actually a relatively well-written fic, so I feel marginally better about myself just laughing, instead of pointing and laughing.)
- The Dark Lord remained quite for a few moments...
- The room in which I had lost my troubles to the chop, chop, drain, peal, chop.
Tell me this doesn't make you see a chef gone slightly batty.
- He turned to his shelves, paused, and then grabbed a small vile.
- I still cannot bring myself to right his name.
But can you wrong his name?
- I gapped at Harry.
Oh yeah? I Benetonned at him!
- Untrusting, argent, stupid saviour of everything...
Better than untrusting gules saviour. Sorry, obscure heraldry joke there.
- The only light was faint moonlight coming from between the boards across a single window, and it reviled a room empty except for a couch...
That grumpy old moonlight, reviling all it touches.
- I watched as he started into his lap...
Shouldn't you let him have some privacy for that?
- I couldn't just wonder off into the world alone...
- Her mother exclaimed, sending potato peals flying.
- I smirked back at every look, trying to be cocky. Causal. Relaxed.
I try to be non-causal whenever I can.
- McGonagall was a rare site...
And an even rarer area.
- And sometimes it would be Harry in the library, pouring over books.
Harry's bizarre secret idiosyncrasy. Mop that up, Harry.
- Despite the fact that Severus surly would have rescued Harry anyway...
Actually it makes sense this way too.
- Amycus said, and giggling slightly, and wreathing.
... can't... even... wha?
- Striding confidently—the shinning example of wronged yet dignified...